Peeling a peach is kind of like peeling a hard boiled egg. Everyone seems to have learned it a different way. I promise that this way makes it simple and easy to peel a peach.
Those have GOT to be two of my favorite words.
But really, you can peel a peach in less than a minute and make some fabulous recipes with it. Peeling peaches has never been easier!
How to Peel a Peach
1. Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil.
2. Make an X on the bottom of each peach with a knife.
3. Drop the peaches into the boiling water. Set timer for one minute.
4. Remove the peaches and allow to cool slightly.
5. Peel each peach. The peels will literally fall right off.