It’s no secret that I love Biscoff. I contribute at least three pounds to the fifteen I need to lose to biscoff. Chocolate definetely takes up the majority still, but lost a little ground when I was introduced to biscoff a couple of years ago.
If you haven’t tried it yet, it’s delicious! I’m sure that you will find something to try here. We’ve combined our favorites alongside some of those from across the web that we’ve tried and fallen in love with.
I bring to you our 25 biscoff favorites along with a new recipe I’m sure you’ll LOVE!!
- Baked Biscoff Cake Doughnuts by Mommy’s Kitchen
- Biscoff Apple Muffins by BruCrew Life
- Biscoff Brownie Cake by Bakers Royale
- Biscoff Butterscotch Bars by Burnt Apple
- Biscoff Chocolate Chip Scones by The Sweet Chick
- Biscoff Chocolate Rolls by Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- Biscoff Cookie Cheesecake Bars by Bakerella
- Biscoff Cookie Popcorn with White Chocolate by Two Peas and Their Pod
- Biscoff Dutch Baby with Apples and Cider Syrup by Live Love Pasta
- Biscoff Filled Chocolate Cups by Lemons for Lulu
- Biscoff French Toast by Burnt Apple
- Biscoff Glazed Soft Oatmeal Cookies by Bake at 350
- Biscoff Granola Balls by Mother Thyme
- Biscoff Marshmallow Crescents by Picky Palate
- Biscoff No Bake Cheesecake by My Baking Addiction
- Biscoff S’More Bars by Buns in My Oven
- Biscoff Swirl Muffins by Baker Street
- Biscoff Toffee Ice Cream Cake by Two Peas and Their Pod
- Biscoff White Chocolate Chip Quick Bread by Barbara Bakes
- Butterscotch Chocolate Biscoff Cups by Spontaneous Hausfrau
- Chocolate Chip Biscoff Swirl Muffin by Baker Street
- Creamy Biscoff Pudding by Dine and Dish
- Homemade Biscoff Spread by The Family Kitchen
- Two Ingredient Biscoff Ice Cream by Project Domestication
- **NEW** MARSHMALLOW BISCOFF NO BAKES
Marshmallow Biscoff No Bakes
A Simple Recipe using almost the same ingredients as traditional no bakes.
1/2 cup butter
1 3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 cup creamy biscoff spread
1 tbsp vanilla
3 cups quick cooking oatmeal
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring to boiling the sugar, butter and milk. Allow the mixture to boil for one minute. Remove from heat and add in the creamy biscoff spread and vanilla. Continue stirring until biscoff spread becomes blended well.
Add in the oatmeal and continue stirring until oatmeal is mixed in well. Quickly fold in the marshmallows then drop mixture by rounded tablespoons onto waxed paper. You do not want to allow the marshmallows to melt completely before placing them onto waxed paper. just enough that they begin to become nice and gooey. Allow mixture to cool before eating.
Makes 20 cookies.