There is an art to making leftover Thanksgiving turkey sandwiches. It's all about mixing and matching different leftovers to make the perfect sandwich. My husband loves a little bit of turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy on a roll. My favorite sandwich combination involves some rosemary and cranberry. It is so good!
This recipe really only requires four ingredients that you already have around your house. Just remember them, because you'll need them to make this incredible sandwich.
When we made these turkey cranberry sandwiches we made them for company and used Barbara of Barbara Bakes recipe for Savory Cream Puffs.
Turkey Day here we come. Thank you for all of your support and encouragement through the years as we've grown. Thank you for taking the time to come here a couple of times a week to delve into our crazy life. We appreciate you! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- Shredded chicken or turkey (cold or warm, your preference)
- Dried or fresh chopped rosemary
- Dried cranberries
- Mayonaise or greek yogurt
- Slice rolls in half horizontally. Place a piece of lettuce on each roll.
- In a bowl, mix together desired amount of chicken or turkey, rosemary, cranberries and mayonaise or greek yogurt. Place a generous amount of the chicken mixture on top of each piece of lettuce. Top with the remaining half of the roll.
Leave a Reply