It's Valentine's Day and if you forgot to give your Valentine something today, than you are out of luck.
I'm kidding. Do you have five minutes? This chocolate sugar scrub takes just five minutes to make. It's also homemade so it shows you put some thought and work into it. Woman love gifts that come from the heart.
We made our gifts for the kids teachers. The kids wanted to give their teachers a Valentine's Day gift. One of my daughters teachers is one of those eternal dieters, the other is having a baby and has gestational diabetes and my son's teacher has allergies to gluten and everything else.
We made it easy on ourselves and decided to make some scrubs instead. We had a few leftover baby jars from our peppermint sugar scrub at Christmastime. We think these gifts turned out beautiful and know that yours will too!
- ½ cup raw cane (turbinado) sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅛ cup olive, coconut, or almond oil
- Chocolate shavings, optional
- In a bowl, stir together the sugars, cocoa powder and oil. Stir until the mixture is coarse and well blended.
- Spoon the mixture into jars and garnish with chocolate shavings if desired.
- Seal the jar. The scrub will last up to three months at room temperature.
We once again give credit to The Idea Room for this recipe. She is my go to for sugar scrubs. Thank you!
oh this sounds like it would have an amazing smell oh so good
come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com