I feel like I can make dinner each night. Simple and easy. Dessert? Easy. Side dishes? Man I struggle. We eat salads and green beans and apples as side dishes on a pretty regular basis. Occasionally I'll throw in some cooked carrots or spaghetti squash.
When I came across this simple and easy side dish I knew it would be easy enough to throw in the oven and bake it while the casserole cooked.
I cringe at the thought of eating plain squash on a regular basis so this was a delicious tasting change up from the usual side dishes we eat.
Cranberry Rosemary Squash
- Butternut, Delicata, or Yellow Squash
- Dried Cranberries
- Pumpkin or Other Squash Seeds, Roasted
- Fresh Rosemary, Sprigs Removed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice squash in half lengthwise, then deseed squash. Place squash on baking sheets with skins on the baking sheet and insides open.
- Sprinkle roasted seeds, rosemary and cranberries on top of the squash.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes, or until squash is tender. Remove from oven and serve.
Leave a Reply