Summer has officially kicked off and it's time to break out the grill! Tin foil dinners are one of our favorites in the summer because everyone gets to choose how they want to prepare their meal.
This mediterranean herb chicken tin foil dinner is delicious and tastes great! It's a great alternative to the traditional tin foil dinners of the past.
If you're looking for other great tin foil dinner ideas, check these out:
Chicken Fajita Tin Foil Dinner
Cheesy Beef and Fries Tin Foil Dinner
Today's tin foil dinner is as easy as picking up a packet of Simply Organic Mediterranean Herb Greek Yogurt Dip, some veggies and boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Simply Organic mixes can be found online, in health food stores and at some major retailers. You can even pick up a coupon to save $1 off any 3 packets.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4-6 cups chopped vegetables--yellow squash, zucchini, bell peppers, carrots
- 2 packets Simply Organic mediterranean herb Greek yogurt dip
- Tin foil
- Oil or cooking spray
- Cut four pieces of tin foil large enough to wrap the chicken and vegetables in. Spray each piece of tin foil with cooking spray or oil.
- Arrange one piece of chicken and 1-1 ½ cups of vegetables on the tin foil. Generously sprinkle with approximately ½ packet of the dip mix. Seal the tin foil packets.
- Cook over the campfire or on the grill set to medium heat for approximately 5-7 minutes before flipping the packet over and continuing to cook several more minutes.
- Remove from heat, check to see that vegetables are cooked and chicken is fully cooked and no longer pink. Reseal and cook an additional several minutes if needed.
Leave a Reply