Bite into a delicious gluten free sugar cookie cup with whipped topping and gold sprinkles for Saint Patrick's Day! (GF, DF, soy free, nut free, vegan, egg free)
"i've always thought you've got to believe in luck to get it."--victoria holt
I'm gifting you luck today. These sugar cookie cups use under five ingredients and come together in just minutes! If you're wanting a festive treat for Saint Patrick's Day, this simple and easy recipe is perfect!
For this recipe you'll need:
- Sugar cookie dough
- Whipped topping
The gluten free cookie dough we used only needs a few ingredients:
Can I use gluten free refrigerated cookie dough?
You can use premade whipped topping, a mix or homemade! We used Vivian's Dairy Free Whipped Topping.Vivian's Dairy Free Whipped Topping
Can I Fill the Sugar Cookie Cups with Frosting?
Help! My gluten free sugar cookie cups lost their center during baking!
Do I use a mini muffin pan or full size muffin pan?
If you love this recipe, try these other great recipes!
Saint Patrick's Day Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Cups
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup flour
- whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a mini muffin pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. (Approximately 2-3 minutes). Reduce mixer speed to low and stir in the flour, stirring until combined.
- Place approximately one tablespoon of mix into each muffin tin and press your thumb into the center. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until sugar cookie dough edges are lightly browned.
- Remove muffin tin from pan and press thumb into the center of each muffin tin. Place muffin tin in the fridge or freezer to cool down completely.
- While the cookies are cooling, prepare the whipped topping if using. In each cup pipe the whipped topping then sprinkle with sprinkles. Serve. Cups can be stored in the fridge for up to a day.
Post may contain affiliate links. te