It's that time of the year again. The turkey is cooking and you're left wondering what to do with all the leftovers.
Our family is pretty plain. We eat the turkey, then we eat turkey with leftover rolls for sandwiches. And we repeat and repeat and repeat until we are absolutely sick of turkey and can't stand looking at it anymore.
Today as part of the Secret Recipe Club I'm surprising one of our members by highlighting one of their recipes. Today, I'm highlighting Sarah from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes. She is an amazing cook and I loved a lot of her copycat recipes she has on her site. I highly suggest going there to look for a favorite family take out meal you can make at home.
Today though, everyone has turkey, turkey, TURKEY! on the mind so I'm highlighting some of her amazing turkey recipes that you can use after you live through your turkey coma.
Some of the recipes that caught my eye were:
L-R: Jalapeno Popper Turkey Chili, Asian Turkey Meatballs over Thai Noodles, Turkey Broccoli and Cheddar Grilled Cheese
Don't forget to put this turkey club wrap on your list too!
- Whole wheat tortilla
- Leftover cooked turkey (or thinly sliced turkey lunchmeat)
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Bacon slices, cooked
- Ranch dressing
- Tomato slices
- Lettuce--Romaine or spinach recommended
- Spread a generous amount of ranch dressing on one side of the tortilla.
- In the center of the wrap, place turkey, cheese, a slice or two of bacon, tomato slices and lettuce. Roll the wrap up folding the bottom side up first, then moving from one side of the wrap to the other.
Also enjoy these delicious recipes from members:
Leave a Reply