This simple and easy two minute protein blueberry muffin is simple and easy to make for a quick and inexpensive morning meal!
You know how I swore off gardening for like, forever?? Mostly because it cost me over $100 to grow a bell pepper? Well guess what? I'm trying it again, but I'm not going to spend a lot of money doing it. My investment is $35 so far and that's my limit. The littlest wanted to grow a garden and convinced me the bare sideyard would be the perfect place to grow it. So we are doing some seed starters now and hoping it all survives when I plant it outside next month. It's going to be the Darwinism of planting. Only the fittest will survive my black thumb. Remember how I killed a plant that didn't even need watering? This should be an adventure.
There are days that I crave, CRAVE a good blueberry muffin. This delicious two minute blueberry muffin is absolutely delicious and tastes amazing! It's also a quick protein blueberry muffin that will leave you feeling full and satisfied until your next meal.
Grab your spoon! This healthy protein blueberry muffin is ready to eat! I love eating it as I'm heading out the door. Or in the car. I'm kind of a car eater on the way to work. I may also do my makeup on the way to work but that has not been verified. What are some of your morning go to recipes? I'm a big breakfast person but during the week I need a lot of quick go to recipes. I've also realized that the easiest recipes are the ones that are still healthy, higher protein and very easy to make. Most of the time I'm running from an early morning gym workout to home, to getting kids and myself out the door. Meals I can make that are healthy and under five minutes to make allow me to spend my time where I need to...with my family. While this crazy one watches from the comfort of the couch while we run around her getting ready in the morning.
- 3 tbsp flour (can use gluten free flour if needed)
- 1 tbsp protein powder of choice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 large egg (can use egg replacer, etc).
- 1 tbsp oil or applesauce
- 1+ tbsp milk (can use dairy free if desired)
- 2-3 tbsp blueberries
- **Note, this recipe is for a ramekin. If using a mug, double the ingredients**
- Lightly grease a ramekin or mug.
- Stir all ingredients in a small bowl, minus the blueberries. Once the ingredients are fully incorporated and smooth, fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon mixture into ramekin or mug.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes if using ramekin and 2-3 minutes for mug. For a more traditional muffin you can bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes if using ramekin and 15-18 minutes for mug.
Leave a Reply