Magnolia Table Dairy Free Strawberry Butter Recipe
Sweet and tangy strawberry butter is perfect on a piping hot slice of bread!
- 1 cup dairy free butter softened and room temperature*
- 2 tsp dairy free whipping cream*
- 2 cup strawberries chopped
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 whole lemon juiced
- 1-2 tsp cornstarch or arrowroot powder (optional)
* You can substitute regular dairy butter or whipping cream if you would like.
- In a saucepan, heat the strawberries, sugar and lemon juice. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally. Once the mixture starts boiling, reduce the heat to medium low and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. (The mixture will begin to resemble a syrup)
- Remove from heat and allow the strawberry mixture to cool to room temperature. Once mixture is cooled, mix the butter and milk together. Add the cooled strawberries and fold them in. If desired, you can blend in 1-2 tsp cornstarch or arrowroot powder when mixing the butter for a thicker texture.