Five Ingredient Mexican Chocolate Brownie For One
A lot sweet with a little heat these delicious gluten free mexican chocolate fudge brownies only require a few ingredients and are perfect for Cinco de Mayo!
- ⅛ cup butter melted
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅛ cup flour (see notes for substitutions)
- ⅛ cup cocoa powder
- 1 pinch chili powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 6 oz ramekin and set aside. Stir together ingredients in a bowl just until combined. Pour the brownie mixture into the ramekin. Bake for 15-18 minutes for gooey brownies or 20-22 minutes for cake like brownies. Remove from oven and allow brownies to cool. Sprinkle with additional small pinch of chili powder if desired for decorating.
- Flour: You can substitute unbleached all purpose flour or keto flour for the gluten free flour used in this recipe.
- Sugar: You are welcome to substitute for calorie free sugar as long as it can be substituted equally for granulated sugar.
- Chili: The chili in this recipe can be omitted if you would like but we enjoy that little bit of warmth and heat at the end of every bite.
- Butter: You can substitute dairy free butter for the butter in this recipe
- Egg: These can be made egg free by using egg replacer or a flax egg