Gluten Free Flatbread Pizza
Yummy flatbread pizza with a simple three ingredient pizza crust and loaded with lot's of delicious toppings! This gluten free flatbread pizza can also be made keto too! Ready in under thirty minutes and you can make ahead and freeze the pizza crust for faster meal time!
- 1 ¾ cup gluten free or keto self rising flour
- 1 cup greek yogurt can substitute dairy free yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar can substitute calorie free sugar
Mix together the flour, greek yogurt and sugar to form a ball. Divide the dough into 6-8 balls.
sprinkle additional flour on the rolling pin and the dough ball and then roll out to a round circular shape.
Heat a frying pan on medium heat. Once the pan is hot, place the dough on the pan and heat for 2-3 minutes on one side (or until dough becomes lightly browned) then flip and cook the other side until browned.
Remove from heat and allow dough to cool before topping with pizza toppings. You can also allow dough to cool and then freeze for later use.
To Make the Pizza: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place flatbread on a pizza plate or cookie sheet. Top flatbread with desired pizza toppings. Heat in oven for 8-10 minutes or until toppings are melted.
Making Self Rising Flour
The flatbread in this recipe only requires two ingredients-- yogurt and self rising flour. It's so simple! Here are some links to making the flour:
Gluten Free Self Rising Flour
Keto Self Rising Flour
Can You Freeze Flatbread Pizza Crust?
Absolutely! You will want to bake the flatbread pizza crust subtracting two minutes of cooking time. Allow the flatbread to cool and then store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to one month. When you're ready, take out the pizza crust, top it and cook for 8-12 minutes at 400 degrees.
Pizza Topping Ideas
- Chicken Bacon Ranch (Pictured): Ranch dressing, shredded cooked chicken, bacon, tomatoes, mozzarella, italian seasoning
- Hawaiian: Pizza sauce, mozzarella, pineapple, ham
- Barbeque: Barbeque sauce, shredded cooked chicken, red onions, mozzarella, bacon
- Meat lovers: Pepperoni slices, bacon, canadian bacon, sausage crumbles, pizza sauce, pizza cheese blend
- OG: Pizza sauce, pizza cheese blend, pepperoni
- Mediterranean: Hummus, vegetables, mozzarella cheese
- Spinach Chicken: Alfredo sauce, shredded cooked chicken, spinach, mozzarella