Peanut Butter White Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
Creamy peanut butter white chocolate, white chocolate chips and oatmeal come together to make one amazing cookie. Best of all these cookies require no baking and just a few ingredients and a few minutes! (GF, DF, Egg Free, Vegan, Vegetarian)
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup milk can substitute dairy free
- 8 tbsp butter (½ cup) can substitute dairy free
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips can substitute dairy free
- 3 cups rolled oats can use gluten free
- 1 cup white chocolate peanut butter can use regular peanut butter
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper or aluminum foil. Set aside for later use.
In a saucepan, bring the sugar, milk, and butter to a boil over medium heat. Allow to boil for one minute, then remove from heat.
Stir in chocolate chips, then peanut butter and oats until smooth.
Drop cookies onto the wax paper or aluminum foil with an ice cream scoop. Shape and flatten if desired.
Allow cookies to set up then serve. Cookies usually set up within thirty minutes.
Store in an airtight container for up to three days. Cookies can be frozen and thawed if desired and will freeze in an airtight container for up to one month.