Pumpkin season is here and it's time to enjoy moist, delicious gluten free pumpkin bread made with just four ingredients! A beautiful loaf of bread filled with pumpkin spice that is just perfect for fall! (Gluten free, dairy free option, nut free, soy free, egg free, vegan, vegetarian, FODMAP)
How to Make
We're going to get straight down to business! We're making the best gluten free pumpkin bread that only needs four ingredients: self rising flour, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and milk.
* SELF RISING FLOUR
Self rising flour contains flour, baking powder and salt to allow your bread to rise nicely. There are several places to find gluten free flour on the internet to purchase but you can easily make your own gluten free self rising flour too!
To make gluten free self rising flour all you need is:
- 3 cups gluten free flour (we use King Arthur or Bob's 1:1)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
If you would rather purchase gluten free self rising flour, I found one that is available!
* SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
To sweeten and add liquid to your zucchini bread, you will need some sweetened condensed milk. A 10 ounce can is all you need however if you are dairy free there are some options for you out there. I was excited to see that there are even more options coming out in stores and online for dairy free sweetened condensed milk. (contains affiliate links)
Here are some of the dairy free sweetened condensed milk options. I've tried all of them and they work great! I've even seen my local Walmart come out with their own version of dairy free sweetened milk version.
* PUMPKIN SPICE
Pumpkin spice just makes EVERYTHING taste nice! No pumpkin recipe is complete without the wonderful taste of pumpkin spice!
* PUMPKIN PUREE
Pumpkin puree helps to keep the bread moist and also gives your recipe the wonderful taste of pumpkin you are wanting!
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Just Four Ingredients
- 1 ½ cups self rising flour
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (11.25 oz can)
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease your loaf pan or muffin pan and set aside. In a bowl, mix together the flour, sweetened condensed milk pumpkin spice and pumpkin puree until smooth. Pour the batter into the loaf pan or divide between the two mini loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 22-27 minutes for mini loaf pans or 45-50 minutes for one larger loaf pan. Muffins can be baked at 350 degrees for 20-22 minutes. Bread is done when a toothpick or skewer inserted into the bread comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 10-15 minutes prior to removing from pan and allowing to cool on a cooling rack.