Is your garden overflowing with fresh garden herbs? Not sure what to do with all of them? Drying your fresh garden herbs is a great way to store them for up to one year! Did you know that you can dehydrate your herbs in about five minutes? I'm NOT joking!
Dehydrating Garden Herbs in an Air Fryer
Your air fryer can double as a dehydrator! Dehydrating herbs takes under five minutes of cooking time to turn your fresh garden herbs into dried garden herbs!
What Herbs Can You Dehydrate In an Air Fryer?
There are many fresh garden herbs that can be dehydrated. Some include:
- Green Onion
- Pick your garden herbs
- Rinse, then pat dry
- Place the herbs in a single layer in the air fryer
- Bake at 375 degrees for 3-4 minutes
- If herbs are not dry, an additional 1-2 minutes of time may need to be added.
- Remove herbs from air fryer and allow to cool and dry
- Remove any stems, crush herbs if desired.
- Place in an airtight container for up to one year.
What Air Fryer Should I Use?
We use the PowerXL double air fryer. Since I eat gluten free and my kids and husband don't this air fryer has been great for us. We also cook for up to six people at a time so this helps to allow us to cook for everyone at one time.Power XL Double Air Fryer
What Spice Storage Containers Should I Use?
When we moved into our home, my husband bought me this glass spice rack set.Glass Spice Jar Set
He also bought some sliding spice racks:Sliding Spice Racks
Post contains affiliate links.