A five ingredient gluten free Thanksgiving dinner that's ready in one hour! This is by far the EASIEST Thanksgiving dinner you will make. The best part you only need a sheet pan to make this meal! (Gluten free, dairy free, nut free, egg free, soy free, vegan option, vegetarian option, FODMAP)
Who Is A Gluten Free Thanksgiving Dinner For?
This is the perfect gluten free recipe for Thanksgiving dinner for:
- College Students
- Working Adults
- Making a Separate Meal for Those With Food Allergies
- Little Time to Make A Meal
- No Desire or Knowledge on How to Make a Big Thanksgiving Meal But Wanting to Enjoy a Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner
- The Desire to ENJOY the Holiday With Little Cleanup!
GET THE PRINTABLE VERSION OF THIS RECIPE HERE!
What You Need:
Make sure you get a two pound turkey. A two pound turkey will cook the best in an hour. If you go bigger, it will take longer time to cook the turkey.
It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without stuffing! There are many places that now offer gluten free stuffing. We found a box at our local Trader Joe's. I've also found some at Whole Foods Market.Gluten Free Stuffing
Oil is important for tossing the vegetables and or potatoes in. It's also important for brushing on the turkey so you get a nice browned turkey.
You can pick and choose a few vegetables or just go with one or two. Some might be:
- Butternut Squash
- Sliced Russet or Baby Potatoes
- Green Beans
- Sweet Potatoes
Sprinkle some seasoning over the top of your turkey and vegetables to add some taste! You can use an all purpose seasoning with thyme, rosemary and sage or just opt for some Italian seasoning that includes these seasonings and a few more.
Can I Use Regular Stuffing?
Yes, you can make this recipe with regular stuffing.
Can I Make This Vegan or Vegetarian?
Yes! Just substitute a two pound vegan turkey breast. We call it a tofurkey at our house.
Do You Have Other Five Ingredient Meals?
Yes! Our five ingredient Fourth of July meal also uses just five ingredients total--ribs, barbeque sauce, chocolate chips, butter and corn! (gluten free, dairy free, nut free, egg free, soy free)
- First you will want to preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Then lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside.
- Mix together your packaged stuffing mix. Spread the stuffing mix over the left half of the baking sheet, than arrange the turkey breast in the center of the stuffing. Brush the turkey with oil, then sprinkle with approximately ½-1 tablespoon of seasoning.
- Bake the turkey for approximately fifteen minutes covered.
- While the turkey is cooking prepare your potatoes and/or squash by cutting them then tossing them with a thin layer of oil. (If you are using baby potatoes you won't need to cut them)
- Uncover the turkey and stuffing and add the potatoes and squash and/or sweet potatoes to the right side of the dish. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Add green beans or broccoli (if using) the last 20 minutes of cooking time.
- Turkey is fully cooked when it reaches an internal temperature of 155 degrees.
You can save this meal in an airtight container for several days. Microwave to reheat.
While the meal cooks, try some of these delicious sides to go along with your Thanksgiving Dinner!
GET OUR PRINTABLE FIVE INGREDIENT THANKSGIVING DINNER HERE!
Post contains affiliate links.
I love the the convenience of making everything in a single sheet pan! This is such a great way to enjoy a Thanksgiving meal without the usual massive cleanup and cooking!
I didn't do this for Thanksgiving yet, but I did do it for a family gathering the other night. I can't believe how easy and fast that was!
The fact that I can make this in sixty minutes is GOLD! And that gluten free stuffing is amazing! Perfect for “regular” stuffing eaters too!
This was absolutely so helpful! I will be using this as a guide over the holidays. Thank you!
Wow! I gave this a test run and it's going to be my go-to for comfort dinners. So easy and delicious.
This recipe is awesome! It's super easy to follow. I was a little apprehensive about making a Thanksgiving dinner without any gluten, but this recipe completely delivered. Everything turned out so flavorful and moist, and it was all done in just one hour. I will definitely be making this again.