Fun gluten free pasta shapes, pepperoni and classic pizza tastes makes this gluten free kids pizza pasta an interesting and fun meal for kids! Ready in under 30 minutes and just a few ingredients!Jump to Recipe
This pasta has simple and easy ingredients that come together and make an incredibly easy meal!
- Pasta: Gluten free kids pasta makes this meal so much fun!
- Pesto: A little bit of pesto adds some good flavor--in fact pesto is just good on anything!
- Vinaigarette: Throwing in a little bit vinaigrette adds a nice tangy taste to the pasta.
- Cheese: Life is just better with cheese. And so is every recipe that adds cheese.
- Pepperoni: Whether you choose turkey or regular pepperoni, it's nice to include!
- Tomatoes: Optional but having some petite diced tomatoes adds a pop of color to the meal!
Sub dairy free vegan cheese and pepperoni
Substitute dairy free cheese
This recipe does not contain eggs, but please make sure the pasta you are using is egg free
You may omit the pesto and use marinara sauce or substitute with a nut free pesto like this one.
If kids do not like the tanginess of the vinaigrette, you may substitute marinara sauce.
Gluten Free Kids Pasta
There are a variety of fun gluten free kids pastas available to make recipes fun! Fun pasta makes everything taste better! Here are some fun shapes we found!
- Spring Pasta Salad
- Taco Pasta Salad
- Grilled Mexican Chicken and Corn Pasta Salad
- Chicken Pot Pie Pasta
Gluten Free Kid's Pizza Pasta
- 1 lb pasta
- 2 tbsp pesto
- ½ cup balsamic or italian vinaigrette
- 30 whole pepperonis, cut into bite sized pieces (can substitute 1 cup mini pepperonis)
- 1 ½ cups pizza cheese blend
- ½ cup petite diced tomatoes (optional)
- Cook your pasta according to package directions. Drain the noodles and rinse with cold water for a minute or two to cool, then set noodles aside to finish to cooling completely.
- Once pasta is cooled, mix together the pasta, pesto, vinaigrette, pepperonis, cheese and tomatoes (if using). Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.