Tangy pizza sauce, a crispy 'pizza' crust, mozzarella and pepperoni make for a simple and easy school lunch.
This time of year trying to come up with new school lunches the kids will like causes my brain to draw a blank. It seems like January and February roll around and I run out of ideas.
The kids always enjoy pizza so today I'm featuring a simple and easy lunch that takes just five minutes to prep!
What Kinds of Gluten Free Pizza Crust Substitutes Can You Use for The Pizza Crust?
- Gluten Free Multigrain Crackers
- Gluten Free Butter Crackers
- Gluten Free Pita Bread
- Gluten Free Premade Pizza Crust
What Types of Pizza Sauce Do You Suggest?
Any type of pizza sauce works great. If you are needing a FODMAP friendly version for sensitive stomachs, we recommend Fody Foods pasta sauce.
What Lunchbox Are You Using?
We use a couple of different lunchboxes but the one shown in this picture are the Kid Basix and Safe Snacker. I will put soup in my stainless steel bowl and it stays warm until lunchtime. And I love that no matter how many times it gets tossed around in my bag (or the car on the way to work) it never leaks!
My kids love the bento style Safe Snacker made of silicone and stainless steel. When they get home, they put their lunchbag in the freezer and their Safe Snacker in the dishwasher. I love that it's dishwasher safe and the food stays fresh all day!
What Other Lunch Suggestions Do You Have?
- Kids Lunch Ideas that Don't Require Refrigeration or Heat
- Back to School Lunch Box Recipe Round Up
- Lunch Lady Peanut Butter Bar Cookies (+ Peanut Free Version)
- Kid's Chocolate Trail Mix
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Trail Mix
- Caramel Apple Trail Mix
Gluten Free Pizza Lunchable
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 5 slices mozzarella
- 10 whole gluten free butter crackers
- pizza or pasta sauce
- In a bento box, assemble crackers, pepperoni and mozzarella slices. Arrange pizza sauce in a small container and seal.