Get ready to treat yourself with Kneader's deliciously sweet and savory Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread! Follow this recipe for easy steps and find out how quick and delicious homemade bread can be.
Making Kneaders Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Deliciously sweet and savory, Kneader's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread is the perfect treat for any occasion. Using easy-to-find ingredients, this simple recipe allows you to make homemade bread in no time. So grab your mixing bowl and find out how quick and delicious homemade bread can be!
Update: Kneaders no longer adds chocolate chips to their bread like they did years ago--but I still do. To keep it close to the original recipe, just omit the chocolate. Or make one loaf with chocolate and one without. Just to see which one you like the most.
Gather Ingredients: Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, Pumpkin Spice, Butter, Milk and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Mix
Before you start, make sure to gather all the necessary ingredients. You will need all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, softened butter, baking soda, eggs, mashed pumpkin, water and semi sweet chocolate chips. When you're done grabbing your ingredients it's time to start baking!
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease an 8x4 inch baking pan
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and prepare an 8x4 inch baking pan with cooking spray or butter. In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients. Then add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and blend until everything is evenly combined. Pour the mixture into your prepared baking pan and spread it out evenly using a spatula or spoon. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean. Enjoy!
Kneaders Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- 3-⅓ cups unbleached all purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1-½ teaspoon Salt
- 2-⅔ cups Sugar
- ⅔ cups Softened Butter
- 4 whole Eggs
- 1 pound or 1 30oz can or 2 15oz cans Mashed Pumpkin
- ⅔ cups Water
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips I highly recommend Ghiradelli
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Sift together dry ingredients and set aside. Cream sugar and butter until well incorporated. Add eggs one at a time and then add the mashed pumpkin. Alternate adding dry ingredients with water. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into three large greased bread pans and bake at 325 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
- Makes 3 loaves. That won't make it very long at your house before being devoured.