Seasoned gluten free breaded pork chops with hints of garlic and parmesan turn into a tender pork chop that is ready in under thirty minutes! Only FIVE ingredients needed! (Gluten free, egg free, nut free, soy free)Jump to Recipe
This recipe is so simple and easy. All you need are:
- Pork chops
- Gluten free breadcrumbs
- Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Powder
Side Dishes to Serve
Delicious side dishes that pair well with breaded pork chops are:
Bake, Fried or Air Fryed?
This recipe can be made THREE different ways and still have an incredibly juicy and tender pork chop!
Baking Pork Chops
They can be cooked and ready in about 20-30 minutes!
Pan Frying Pork Chops
Air Fryed Pork Chops
Gluten Free Breaded Pork Chop
- 4 whole pork chops, 1" thick
- ½ cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley (optional)
- 1 whole egg
- oil for frying
- In a bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and parsley (parsley optional).
- Whisk the egg in a bowl by adding 1 tbsp water to the egg, then whisking until egg yolk is mixed into the water mixture.
- Pat dry each pork chop. Dip the pork chop in the egg mixture then dip into the breadcrumb mixture. Cover both sides with bread mixture.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the pork chops onto the baking sheet. Bake for approximately 12-14 minutes, then flip the pork chop and cook an additional 12-14 minutes more or until the pork chop reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
To Pan Fry:
- Heat frying pan to medium heat. Add one tablespoon of olive oil and stir around pan. Add the pork chops once the pan is hot and cook for 5-7 minutes or until pork chop is browned. Flip the pork chop and cook the other side until browned and pork chop reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
To Air Fry:
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees for 4 minutes. Arrange the pork chops in the air fryer and set timer for 12 minutes. After six minutes, open air fryer and flip the pork chops. Cook an additional 4-6 minutes or until pork is cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees.