Creamy peanut butter white chocolate, white chocolate chips and oatmeal come together to make one amazing cookie. Best of all these cookies require no baking and just a few ingredients and a few minutes! (GF, DF, Egg Free, Vegan, Vegetarian)
No Bake Cookies
No bake cookies are popular for a variety of reasons:
- Quick cooking time
- Ease of baking
- Simple instructions
There are many type of no bake cookie variations. Some of our favorites throughout the years include:
This cookie recipe is simple and easy! You only need a few ingredients and you can make them gluten and dairy free too!
- Peanut Butter White Chocolate: We used this delicious peanut butter white chocolate from Peanut Butter & Co.
- White Chocolate Chips: Feel free to use dairy free white chocolate chips if you would like
Peanut Butter White Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup milk can substitute dairy free
- 8 tbsp butter (½ cup) can substitute dairy free
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips can substitute dairy free
- 3 cups rolled oats can use gluten free
- 1 cup white chocolate peanut butter can use regular peanut butter
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper or aluminum foil. Set aside for later use.
- In a saucepan, bring the sugar, milk, and butter to a boil over medium heat. Allow to boil for one minute, then remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips, then peanut butter and oats until smooth.
- Drop cookies onto the wax paper or aluminum foil with an ice cream scoop. Shape and flatten if desired.
- Allow cookies to set up then serve. Cookies usually set up within thirty minutes.