A simple and easy meal that only needs three ingredients! Get dinner on the table in under thirty minutes with this simple and easy meal that tastes amazing! All your need are some homemade or premade meatballs, brown gravy and some rice! (Gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soy free, nut free)
appetizer or main dish?
The meatball has a long and lengthy origin. The debate nowadays becomes if a meatball should be considered an appetizer or main dish? I think it can be both! It often crosses over and is found in many dishes from a Superbowl appetizer to a main dish star. To start you will need a good meatball recipe. You can try some dairy free and egg free meatballs. Or some air fryer chicken meatballs.
Here are some simple meatball appetizers:
you only need a few ingredients to make this easy and simple meal:
- Meatballs (homemade or storebought are fine)
- Brown gravy
- Cooked white or brown rice
Three Ingredient Meatballs, Brown Gravy and Rice
- 16-20 whole meatballs
- 1 whole gravy packet, prepared
- 2 cups cooked white or brown rice
- Cook rice according to package directions. Heat meatballs and cook gravy according to package directions.
- Arrange approximately ½ cup of rice in each bowl. Place 4-5 meatballs on top then drizzle gravy. Serve warm.