Cranberry white chocolate chip gluten free scones are biscuit tasting scones dotted with cranberries and filled with sweet white chocolate in every bite. Perfectly easy to make with under five ingredients and ready in thirty minutes or less! (Gluten free, dairy free option, soy free, nut free, coconut free, vegan, vegetarian, FODMAP friendly)
The Perfect Gluten Free Scone Recipe
The best recipe doesn't always need the most ingredients. In fact, this recipe uses just five ingredients and comes out perfect!
I love that this recipe is easily adaptable for dairy free--I'm talking to all my vegan and vegetarian friends out there too! You deserve a delicious tasting and easy to make scone too!
Scones are a simple biscuit like tasting bread. Our scones also include white chocolate dotted throughout each bite and delicious seasonal fruit.
To get started you will need:
- Self rising flour
- White chocolate chips
That's it! Just mix it all together, bake it and you've got the perfect scone!
Gluten Free Self Rising Flour
To make gluten free self rising flour, check out these variations.
Or make your own flour by mixing together:
- 3 cups gluten free flour blend (we use Bobs 1:1 or Cup4Cup)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
Just mix it together and store any unused flour in a mason jar. /
Dairy Free Vegan
To make this recipe dairy free and vegan you'll need to:
- Use dairy free whipping cream--this can be found at stores like Sprouts and online
- Dairy free white chocolate chips
Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Gluten Free Scones
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, lemonade and cream until combined. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Spoon ¼ cup of mixture onto each baking sheet. Lightly press the cranberries into the top of the scone. Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes until scones are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.