A delicious gorgeous loaf of gluten free white chocolate chip pumpkin bread with just five ingredients! All you need is flour, milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and white chocolate chips to make falls favorite flavor combination! (Gluten free, dairy free option, sugar free option, vegan option, vegetarian, FODMAP, nut free, egg free, soy free)
HOW TO MAKE
We're going to get straight down to business! We're making the best gluten free pumpkin bread that only needs five ingredients: self rising flour, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, milk and the star--white chocolate chips!
* SELF RISING FLOUR
Self rising flour contains flour, baking powder and salt to allow your bread to rise nicely. There are several places to find gluten free flour on the internet to purchase but you can easily make your own gluten free self rising flour too!
To make gluten free self rising flour all you need is:
- 3 cups gluten free flour (we use King Arthur or Bob's 1:1)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
Stir it together and store in an airtight container for several months.
If you would rather purchase gluten free self rising flour, I found one that is available!
* SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
To sweeten and add liquid to your zucchini bread, you will need some sweetened condensed milk. A 10 ounce can is all you need however if you are dairy free there are some options for you out there. I was excited to see that there are even more options coming out in stores and online for dairy free sweetened condensed milk. (contains affiliate links)
Here are some of the dairy free sweetened condensed milk options. I've tried all of them and they work great! I've even seen my local Walmart come out with their own version of dairy free sweetened milk version.
- Dairy Free Sweetened Condensed Milk Coconut Based
- Dairy Free Sweetened Condensed Milk Oat Based
- Dairy Free Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
* PUMPKIN SPICE
Pumpkin spice just makes EVERYTHING taste nice! No pumpkin recipe is complete without the wonderful taste of pumpkin spice!
* PUMPKIN PUREE
Pumpkin puree helps to keep the bread moist and also gives your recipe the wonderful taste of pumpkin you are wanting!
* WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS
You can use regular white chocolate chips, sugar free white chocolate chips and even dairy free white chocolate chips. Pretty much anything works!
GRAB MORE GREAT UNDER FIVE INGREDIENT BREAD RECIPES NOW!
Gluten Free White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 1 ½ cups self rising flour
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (11.25 oz can)
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and set aside muffin cups, mini loaf pan or loaf pan. In a bowl, stir together the flour, puree, spices and milk until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour batter into loaf or muffin cup pan. Bake according to baking instructions listed in notes. Remove baked bread from oven and allow to cool for approximately ten minutes before removing from pan to cooling rack. Serve warm or cooled.
- Muffin Pan: Lightly grease a muffin pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20-22 minutes
- Mini Loaf pan: Lightly grease your mini loaf pans and bake at 350 degrees for 22-27 minutes.
- Loaf Pan: Lightly grease your loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
Leave a Reply