Are you tasked with feeding a hundred hungry players at two a days? Trying to feed a large crowd of people for an event? Having a hard time coming up with meals that can feed large crowds of people?
We've got the solution for you today!
Cut Costs Where You Can
Plan on Feeding MORE Than Less!
Baking and Moving
Tried and True
- Biscuit Egg Casserole: Lil Luna
- Cheesy Breakfast Casserole, Damn Delicious HINT: we sub southern hashbrowns for the diced Russett potatoes for ease
- Cheesy Sausage Croissant Casserole, Southern Living
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole, BurntApple.com
- Creme Brulee Casserole, BurntApple.com
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole, Paleo Grubs HINT: we use frozen hashbrowns instead of shredding our own sweet potato
- Mexican Lasagna Breakfast Casserole, The Slow Roasted Italian
- Sausage and Gravy Casserole, Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen
- Spam (or Ham), Eggs and Rice, Eating Richly
Bars are perfect for allowing players and crowds a few choices. They can also be a lot of fun for a banquet as you can dress them up and make them more elegant, or a grab and go player breakfast.
- Bagel Bar Brunch, Skinnytaste
- Breakfast Burrito Bar, Beauty and Bedlam
- Breakfast Cereal Bar, Aloha Dreams HINT: Buy cereal when specials hit! Cereal often goes on sale and you can combine coupons for even more savings. We find cereal goes on sale around back to school time or shortly after.
- Parfait Bar, Aloha Dreams
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Eggo Waffle Bar, Staying Close to Home
- Sparkling Cider Bar, Burnt Apple
- Waffle Bar, Design, Eat Repeat
Protein helps rebuild and repair tissue. It also is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage and skin. When players are pushing their limits in workouts, having a more protein based breakfast is a great option! We have even had some coaches REQUEST higher protein options because they get a lot of parents bring donuts, pastries, and muffins for breakfast and their players crash.
- Baked Scrambled Eggs, All Recipes HINT: These eggs are easy to prep and prepare. They are a simple and easy inexpensive protein option.
- Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins, Big Man's World
- Double Chocolate Protein Muffins, Wholesome Yum
- High Protein Sheet Pan Breakfast, The Hungry Elephant HINT: you can substitute less expensive canadian bacon for priscutto.
- High Protein Snickerdoodle Muffins: Mason Fit
- Oven Baked Bacon or Sausage for a Crowd, Tasty Kitchen HINT: we found cooking times may need to be longer if making larger amounts
- Pancakes, King Arthur Flour HINT: we made these King Arthur Flour pancakes and subbed half greek yogurt and butter and added some unflavored collagen protein powder. We served our pancakes with maple syrup and this yummy Magleby's Buttermilk Syrup from Family Cookbook Project.
Sheet pan meals are easy to make, usually require less cooking time than a casserole and are simple for serving crowds.
- Breakfast Biscuit Sliders, My Recipes.com
- Breakfast Disco Fries, My Recipes.com
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Sheet Pan Pancakes, Rabbit and Wolves
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Sandwiches, Macheesmo
- Sheet Pan Eggs and Bacon, Taste of Home
- Sheet Pan Pancakes, Dinner then Dessert
What Meals Do You Recommend for Feeding Large Crowds?
Love and Casseroles Forever, Traci