Sheet pan meals are all in one meals that only require a few ingredients and a few minutes of prep time before heading off for baking! The result of our snickerdoodle sheet pan breakfast is a light and airy base with a hint of pancake texture infused with swirls of cinnamon sugar in every bite. A crunchy cinnamon and sugar topping finishes this breakfast and makes it one that you'll agree is one of the easiest and delicious breakfast recipes to make and eat! (GF, DF, nut free, soy free, keto, FODMAP)
This post is sponsored by Eggland's Best. All opinions are my own.
"if you never had the square school pizza, you never lived life."--author unknown
Sheet pan meals in the past have gotten a bit of a bad rap. Nowadays sheet pan meals have made a comeback not only for the ease and convienence of prepping, but for their use of only one dish! Sheet pan meals are also great for feeding large groups easily. (That's PROBABLY why we all remember our square pizza as a kid!)
There will be no dread or fear of getting the middle piece for this meal though! Every piece of our snickerdoodle sheet pan breakfast tastes amazing!
All you need to make breakfast is:
- Self rising flour
We've made this meal many times and there are so many ways you can adapt it to suit what you need.
For this recipe you will use self rising flour. Self rising flour contains salt and baking powder. You can also use our gluten free self rising flour recipe or our keto self rising flour recipe for a lower carb option.
You are welcome to use granulated sugar, cane sugar, or keto sugar. We love either.
Dairy free and plant based milks can be substituted in this recipe.
We used Eggland's Best eggs for this recipe. The kids love the stamp on each egg. I love that the stamp means each egg has been inspected and individually tested. And I love that Eggland Eggs are the only eggs that contain six times more vitamin D, double the amount of omega's and B12, and ten times more vitamin E than other eggs.
I know you will love this snickerdoodle sheet pan breakfast and want more recipes so I included a few to get you started!
- Breakfast Meals to Feed Large Crowds (Scroll Down to Sheet Pan for 6 Ideas!)
- Sheet Pan Bruschetta Chicken
- Chicken Parmesan Sheet Pan Dinner
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie
- Garlic Parmesan Sheet Pan Dinner
Snickerdoodle Gluten Free Sheet Pan Breakfast
For the Base:
- 4 cups self rising flour
- 4 whole eggs
- 2-3 cups milk
For the Swirl:
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp water
For the Topping:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease and flour a large cookie sheet pan then set aside.
- In a bowl, stir together the self rising flour, eggs an milk until smooth. You will want the mixture to resemble pancake batter. Pour the mixture into the cookie sheet pan, then smooth evenly in the sheet pan.
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar, cinnamon and water. Drop by tablespoons over the top of the batter in the sheet pan, then use a knife to swirl the mixture throughout the batter.
- In a bowl stir together the cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle evenly over the top of the sheet pan mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-23 minutes or until edges are browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow mixture to cool for several minutes before cutting into 20 squares.
we were given products to try. all opinions of the product are our own.