Cinnamon crunch cereal krispy treats will quickly become one of your favorite variations on the classic rice krispy treat. If you love these, also try our frosted flake rice krispy treats.
Two days a week I get to work from home. It's wonderful to be able to pick up the kids from school or take them. They seem to know that I'm home those days because they are always needing something. So does this little pain in the bum. She seems to know exactly when it's time to go for our run because she begins a three step process.
- It starts with pushing your owner until she moves.
2. When your owner fails to finish working, try the less obvious method. Take over the computer so she can't work anymore.
3. And when she starts to put down the computer really motivate her with incessant kisses until she moves by running to the sink to wash her face in a fit of disgust and "ew's."
4. You should be on your way shortly. Because really you were just making sure she didn't miss this.
Our frosted flake rice krispie treats are one of the most popular recipes on our website. But with fall rolling in I decided it was time to try something new. So we grabbed a box of Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Crunch (you could also use Cinnamon Toast Crunch or for a really yummy fall treat Apple Cinnamon Cinnamon Toast Crunch).
We also used Dandies Marshmallows but you can use good old regular marshmallows too. This recipe is flexible.
If you're looking for a fun and festive fall change to the traditional rice krispie treat, try these! And if you're looking for a delicious Christmas rice krispy treat, try these Peppermint Bark Rice Krispie Treats
My mouth is watering at the thought of peppermint season. But first another month of fall flavors. And I'm going to enjoy every minute of it!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups Cinnamon Crunch cereal, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal or Apple Cinnamon Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- Lightly grease an 8x8 inch pan.
- In a large saucepan set to low heat, melt the butter and marshmallows until the marshmallows are melted, stirring to comb ine.
- Turn off heat.
- Slowly stir in the cereal and coat completely in the marshmallow mixture.
- Pour the cereal and marshmallow mixture into the 8x8 inch pan, lightly pressing the mixture into the pan evenly.
Leave a Reply