I know during the summer I highlighted my love for the strawberry moscow mules and now I'm back with a fall favorite--the peach moscow mule. I am a big fan of the gingery drink. Moscow mules have a strong ginger undertone with a hint of lime. The best thing about moscow mules is you don't have to add the alcohol to enjoy them. We've showed you a great way to enjoy this drink no matter if you go sans alcohol or enjoy them the traditional way.
Moscow mules are really trendy right now and are easy to make and fun to adapt to the various seasons. This fall inspired peach moscow mule is the perfect drink recipe for the fall. You can easily adapt it to a larger group and serve sans alcohol for a church fall party or leave the kids at home and enjoy it adult style for a Halloween party with friends.
Moscow mules are cocktails typically made with vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice. Ginger beer is alcohol free and tastes like a strong ginger ale. For a sans alcohol version we recommend substituting lemon lime soda in place of the vodka to offset the strong flavor the ginger beer has.
*NOTE: The pictures show the peach as mulled so it is a little thicker looking in the photos We recommend blending the peaches or using 1 oz peach nectar juice for a smoother consistency.
- 1 peach, blended until fine
- 2 ounces vodka or lemon lime soda
- Juice of ½ lime (approximately 1-2 tbsp of lime juice)
- 4 oz ginger beer
- Peach wedge for garnish
- Blend the peach until fine. In a copper cup, mix together the vodka or lemon lime soda, juice of lime, ginger beer and pureed peach. Add ice and peach wedges as desired. Serve.
- Each of the above serves 1. So for the amount of people you are serving, simply multiply by the amount of people planning on attending your event.
Leave a Reply