Today I'm featuring a recipe for those who love a delicious rich Valentine's Day treat. These amazing red velvet brownies with white chocolate buttercream taste like heaven!
While Valentine's Day isn't my favorite holiday (I mean, what holiday could top Christmas and the Superbowl?) it is a holiday with fun food. I love the reds and pinks.
If you love Valentine's Day we have some AMAZING healthy Valentine's Day recipes. Just click on the links below!
Naturally Sweetened Peanut Butter Cups
Strawberry and Cinnamon Steel Cut Oats
White Chocolate Strawberry Cookies with Coconut Sugar
- 1 box red velvet cake mix (for an all natural mix, see link below recipe)
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup white chocolate chips, melted
- ⅓ cup milk
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup butter, softened
- Additional milk for thinning if needed.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch pan. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl place the melted butter, egg, and water.Stir in the red velvet cake mix, stirring until smooth.
- Pour mix into the 9x13 inch pan, baking for 40-45 minutes. Remove brownies from oven, allow to cool for 1-2 hours before frosting.
- In a mixing bowl of your mixer, place all ingredients. Mix on slow for 1 minute until all ingredients are combined, adding milk 1 teaspoon at a time until frosting is smooth. Once smooth, turn mixer to medium and whip for an additional 1-2 minutes until light and fluffy. Frost brownies. Drizzle additional melted white chocolate over the top if desired.
Looking for a natural red velvet cake mix? We use this recipe and love it!
Leave a Reply