It's been a long time since I posted one of our "Burnt" moments. For those of you long, long time readers you know that my cooking start wasn't...great.
It was horrible.
And I'm not saying it's perfectly great now. I still have my moments. But in years past I've also had to allot money to an appliance fund because I break everything in the house all the time.
This one comes from my son. I was out in the garage loading up the cars for the morning and he was making breakfast when I heard that all too familiar, "Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom. I neeeeed you!"
I walked in the kitchen and was greeted by this:
I asked him if he used the Corelle wear and he said, "this is it!"
So my will probably get passed onto a new generation. I didn't know that it broke. But I guess that it does...very well.
Take it from her mom! One microwave and a car air conditioner were just two of the items. Luckily for us we lived in California at the time the air conditioner went capooey! Yes, a new generation has begun. Love you lots!