Pumpkin spice lovers this is the recipe for you! This meal only takes five minutes to make and is faster than sitting in line for your morning Starbucks pumpkin-chino.
"Brace yourself, pumpkin spice season is here."--author unknown
Pumpkin spice season is here and we are JUST as excited as you are. Pumpkin just MAKES fall doesn't it?
Pumpkin spice is comprised of:
Pumpkin + Breakfast = Pumpkin Spice French Toast
This is a simple and EASY recipe! All you need are a few minutes, your favorite fall sweater and a few ingredients including:
we've got LOT'S of extras pumpkin spice lovers!
Got your sweater and pumpkin-chino in hand? Let's curl up and add some more recipes to your pumpkin spice collection!
Five Minute Pumpkin Spice French Toast
- 8 whole slices, toast sourdough, french bread slices, gluten free bread
- 8 tsp pumpkin puree
- 8 tsp brown sugar
- 4 whole eggs
- ½ cup milk can substitute pumpkin spice creamer or dairy free milk
- pumpkin pie spice
- Heat griddle or pan to medium heat. In a bowl, stir together the milk and egg mixture. Place the bread on the griddle or on your stovetop pan.
- Allow bread to cook for approximately two and a half minutes on one side, or until egg mixture is cooked and bread is lightly browned. While the bottom side of your bread is cooking, spoon 1 teaspoon of pumpkin puree over the top of the bread. Sprinkle one teaspoon of brown sugar and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice on top of the bread.
- Flip bread and cook an additional two to two and a half minutes on the other side, or until the egg mixture is cooked and the bread is lightly browned.
- Remove, serve french toast warm drizzled with maple syrup or with powdered sugar sprinkled on top.